Saturday, April 21, 2012


Today was an awesome day!   I decided to make one more attempt to raise the funds I need to open an anti aging gastronomy restaurant , also known as “eat smart”,  in Anderson, SC.  For those of you who know me, you know I don’t stop until I get what I want.   It’s easy to “eat smart” at home, but most of us don’t eat at home.  We need better choices when eating out and it is my goal to be the first to provide it.  You can go to www.indiegogo.com where I will be launching my project to raise the second half of the funding I need.  You can also see me on youtube at  http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_ZZPFtzwZo4 or just search for let food be thy medicine and look for indiegogo. 

Tomorrow’s menu Day 22

Breakfast:  scrambled eggs and salsa, whole grain toast, fresh blueberries and water, water, water!
Lunch:  canned tuna mixed with celery, black olives, scallions, Dukes mayo, and canola oil, with celery seed and lots of black pepper, over mixed green salad and topped with my favorite cucumber salsa
Dinner:  roast turkey breast with blueberry bbq sauce, sweet potato puree with lots of
cinnamon, marinated medly of roasted brussel sprouts, red peppers and onion, and a wedge of iceberg lettuce with green goddess dressing

Buon Appetito, Angela B

No comments: