Friday, June 1, 2012

June 1 and I have lost 5.5 lbs but most importantly, my pain level is greatly reduced.  Even the inflammation at the base of the right thumb has been reduced, the pain at 1, not consistent, and no longer warm to the touch.  No more pain in the knee, between the ribs or tightness in joints or the right arm, the site of a previous fracture.  Overall, mobility and range of motion has improved in all joints.  There is no doubt in my mind that as long as I continue to eat food that is anti-aging, inflammation overall will continue to decline.  Still have another 10 lbs to go, but I am no hurry.  My primary goal is to rid myself of as much inflammation as I can.

I am currently writing the second in a series of cooking skills for life books.  The first, As Good As It Gets is now available on Amazon.  It is a lesson by lesson how to cook from scratch for the beginning homemaker.  This volume, volume 2, is all about anti aging gastronomy, Good Food Bad Food.  There are introductory chapters on anti inflammatory foods in general followed by specific foods with recipes and meals, more lessons on fresh vegetables and fruits with photos.  As was the case with the last book, it is filled with familial anecdotes for human interest.

Beyond the Bull is still in funding phase and I now have a package to send out to investors.  Anyone interested can invest with as little as $ 2500 per share, with a return on investment from quarterly profit sharing.  


Buon Appetito and Buona Salute, Chef Angela B.
also on facebook  https://www.facebook.com/ChefAngelaB

No comments: