Thursday, June 7, 2012





This is my first in a series of books written to teach young adults and homemakers how to cook and is now available on Amazon.  As Good As It Gets, Cooking Skills For Life, Volume 1 teaches the skills the same as I have taught them to students in the past, the same methods I learned as a professional.  It is not a book of recipes, but rather a how to for the person who wants to know how to set up a kitchen, learn about food safety and sanitation in the kitchen, and the basic methods of cooking from scratch.  When you are done, you will have the basic skills on which you can build your own family food legacy as I have built mine, thanks to my parents who showed me that it is around the dining table that good friends are made and families unite. At the end of the day, good food and good people coming together is as good as it gets. Perfect life skills gift for any celebration and part of an ongoing collectible series.



I am currently working on Volume 2, Good Food Bad Food which teaches more about cooking methods and ingredients, but more importantly concentrates on ingredients that are anti aging and therefore reduce the risk of adult onset chronic disease.  Volume 2 should be on Amazon before September, both in time for the holidays.


Buon Appetito and Buona Salute, Chef AngelaB 

No comments: